Saturday, February 22, 2014

Living in the present

Thanks God for giving another day to me. I am happy that I have been given one more day. It is a pleasant day.

What a person feels when he is faced with a situation in which he has to act on something else and he thinks about something else. He can stay at the paper but think about Google. A person sitting in an exams can think about some fruits. What does it feel when you are giving someone a rose and remembering heart break.
How do you count it. I think it should be felt.

A person who is not going to do anything in this regard that he is having something in the present moment . What is presented before him by a present moment?How can he get so much of it while he is living in the past?The beauty of present is best from other two tenses. 

Living in the future is another thing, which affects many people. They want to see a happy and nice future and dreaming about its pleasures. What is this? 

How should we think about a situation which is uncertain? How to do something which is not there at this time? It is going to shine as it is going to show me.

Past , present and future are three tenses. What do you like most? What do you feel most? But the main question is where are you living? Is it present where you are living? Or is it past where you are heading towards?Where do you feel happy yourself? Answers may be different by different people. Every person has its own experience about life. It is what is called as gift of life to give others.Your experience is what you can teach others about it.

But the one who lives in the present is happy? Yes, it is towards me. I can say it is nice to have such feelings which remind us to be in the present moment.

So I want to thank this present moment for coming in my life. I can work more on this day. I can push my limits and go forward. It is what is all about. I can do more thing about life.

No comments:

Post a Comment